Sunday, August 10, 2008

My Story . . . So far . . .

I grew up in Livonia, MI . . . graduated high school in 2000. . . Graduated from Oklahoma Christian University in 2004 with a degree in Medical Technology and high aspiration to become a doctor. I moved to Tulsa to work in a hospital lab. I met my wonderful husband, Matt, and we got married in 2005. We had our 1st son, Tyler Cash, on Dec. 26, 2007 and our whole world changed! I went back to work after 3 months, but really began to feel as if I was not really doing what God had designed me to do. I have always loved pictures, but really found it hard to get someone else to create exactly what I had in mind. I think I might just be the pickiest person I know! So . . . a few months ago I got a new camera and I started following my 7 month old son around. I realized that I was having much more fun capturing moments of his life . . . so I started capturing other peoples moments. I absolutely couldn't love anything more.

I want to use this blog for a couple of things . . .
1) To share my work.
2) To share my experiences while I work.
3) To help you create memories that will line your walls for decades!

3 comments:

Ray said...

Wow! Niki your work is wonderful! I encourage you to keep at it and I know you will love doing it for a living.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sharing your blog. Your pictures are beautiful. Keep up the good work! Lynn

Kristi said...

Niki, I love your pictures...they are all so beautiful, and Ty is cuter than ever. It's too bad our professions in the medical field don't allow us to express our creative side. Still, I find it inspiring as I look over your work and read your comments....you do a great job of capturing the moment. Talk to you soon!!